Born in Kothanalloor, Kerala, India, 1973.
He currently lives and works in New Delhi, India.
- M.F.A. (painting), Jamia Millia University, New Delhi, 1998.
- B.F.A. (painting), College of Fine Arts, Thiruvananthapuram, 1995.
- Sanskriti award in visual art, 2005.
- Awarded Inlaks scholarship, 2002.
- Ministry of Human Resources and Development, Scholarship for Visual Arts, 1995 to1997.
- Absence of an Architect, Pallete Gallery, New Delhi
- ‘Where are the Amerindians?’ At Inter America Space at CCA7, Trinidad, 2005.
- Exhibition of recent works at Art Inc., Shaprjhat, New Delhi, 2001.
- Exhibition of paintings and sculptures at The Great Art Gallery, New Delhi, 1998.
Major Group Shows
Annual Exhibition conducted by Kerala Lalitkala Academy, 1994
- “Here There Now” Contemporary Art from India gallery Soulflower 2007
- Reading Paint Gallery Soulflower 2007
- ‘Making History Our Own’ Organized by SAHMAT at AIFACS gallery, New Delhi, 2007.
- ‘Young & Free’ at Intercontinental, Nehru place, New Delhi, 2007.
- Rencontres Internationales Paris/Berlin 2006, a film and video festival in Paris and Berlin, 2006.
- ‘Paper flute’ curated by Johny M.L AT Gallery Espace New Delhi, 2006.
- ‘Impossible India’ at Frankfurt Kunstverein. Curated by Nina Montmann supported by Goethe-Institute, Germany, 2006.
- ‘Double – Enders’ at Jehangir Art Gallery, Mumbai, 2005.
- ‘Are we like this only?’ at Rabindra Bhavan, New Delhi, curated by Vidya Shivdas. Organized by Vadehra Gallery, New Delhi, 2005.
- ‘Journeys ’at Visual Arts Gallery, Habitat Centre, New Delhi, 2004.
- ‘Making of India’ organized by SAHAMAT at Rabindrabhavan, New Delhi, 2004.
- ‘Crossing Generations Diverge’ at National Gallery of Modern Art, Mumbai. Curated by Geeta Kapur and Chaitanya Sambrani, 2003.
- ‘Indians + Cowboys’ at Gallery 4A, Asian-Australia Arts Center, Sydney Australia. Curated by Ruth Watson, 2003.
- Art in Jerusalem, a site specific art project at Jerusalem, Israel, 2003.
- ‘Shisha’, an exhibition of Indian and French artists at Sanskriti Pratistan, Qutab Institutional Area, New Delhi. Later traveled to France, 2003.
- ‘Invasions’ an exhibition of creative posters at Palm Court Gallery, Habitat Centre, New Delhi, 2003.
- ‘Photographica’ at Cittadellarte, Biella, Italy, 2002.
- Circo Fragile a story telling event at Pavia University Italy, 2002.
- Unidee in Progress at Pistoletto Foundation, Biella, Italy, 2002.
- ‘Millennium Vision’ at Arushi Art Gallery, Delhi, 2001.
- ‘Small but significant’ a group show at Arpana Fine Arts, Delhi, 2001.
- ‘…and Buddha smiled again’, organized by Master’s Guild at Indian National Trust for Art and Cultural Heritage, Lodi Estate, New Delhi, 2001.
- ‘Explorations’ a site-specific installation project organized by Jamia Millia University, New Delhi, 1998.
- Traveling Exhibition organized by Kerala Lalitkala Academy, Exhibited in Madras and Bangalore, 1996.
- Group shows 95, an exhibition of Painting and Graphics, at Thiruvananthapuram Fine Arts Galley, 1995.
Gigi Scaria Paintings